What are we?
Janhvi Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to improving and upgrading quality of life through health, education and socio-economic initiatives while promoting active people participation in India. We are registered as a Public Charitable Trust on 15th December 2009.
Provide various services and execute projects to promote welfare of the community.
To have our services accessible and affordable to all people without discrimination.
What we do?
We, at Janhvi foundation, are working selflessly for many years now and consistently working towards the betterment of the society. We have organized programs on Health, Human rights and conducted many trainings on psychological, behavioural, personality development aspects.
- Medical & Health
- To establish, operate, promote and to assist institutes. Implementation of schemes regarding health care, health education and health development of people on both individual and community level.
- To Conduct free medical hospital, laboratories, dispensaries, health care centers and blood banks.
- To arrange health check-ups, eye check-ups, family planning and blood donation camps.
- Also, to undertake scientific research in the different areas like biomedical sciences, technology, rehabilitation, primary health care services, development of formal and informal education methods.
- To provide education in all branches for poor people.
- To start schools for street children, blind and handicapped.
- To propagate various schemes related to Agriculture and rural Development.
- Human rights
- Conduct programs and educate people on Human rights.
Some of the activities done by Janhvi Foundation
- Day Night Shelter for Homeless
- HIV Targeted Intervention for IDU
- Ayurvedic Medicine Camps
- Lecture on HIV and AIDS awareness
- Combined Projects with PMC(Pune Municipal Corporation)